I am an Assistant Professor leading the Game Theory group at the AI center with interest in the following research areas:
- Game Theory - Computational Game Theory, Learning in Games, Imperfect Information, Sequential Games, Deception
- Network Security - Attack Graphs, Intrusion Detection, Honeypots
- Artificial Intelligence - Decision Making Under Uncertainty, State Space Search, Planning, Machine Learning
Selected research projects
- Jan 2018 - Dec 2020: Principal Investigator, Online Methods for Solving Imperfect Information Games, Czech Science Foundation
- Oct 2013 - Sep 2015: Principal Investigator, Optimizing Heterogeneous Intrusion Detection System Against Rational Adversary, Office of Naval Research Global
- 2012 - 2014 Team Member on projects form czech government and US defense agencies
We're celebrating our 20th anniversary with a new website and a fresh visual identity designed by the talented Lukáš Švarc.
Interview with our director and co-founder about our research values, working environment, partnership opportunities, and the biggest AI challenges of the future.
Out of 1 400 thesis submitted to the IT SPY competition this year, the one by our student Šimon Mandlík won the best thesis of 2020!