I am an Assistant Professor leading the Game Theory group at the AI center with interest in the following research areas:
- Game Theory - Computational Game Theory, Learning in Games, Imperfect Information, Sequential Games, Deception
- Network Security - Attack Graphs, Intrusion Detection, Honeypots
- Artificial Intelligence - Decision Making Under Uncertainty, State Space Search, Planning, Machine Learning
Selected research projects
- Jan 2018 - Dec 2020: Principal Investigator, Online Methods for Solving Imperfect Information Games, Czech Science Foundation
- Oct 2013 - Sep 2015: Principal Investigator, Optimizing Heterogeneous Intrusion Detection System Against Rational Adversary, Office of Naval Research Global
- 2012 - 2014 Team Member on projects form czech government and US defense agencies
Big interview with our cyberseurity researcher Veronica Valeros who leads the Civilsphere project protecting individuals at risk.
Thoughts on the risks of inspiring public imagination triggered by the film In Silico.