I am an Assistant Professor leading the Game Theory group at the AI center with interest in the following research areas:
- Game Theory - Computational Game Theory, Learning in Games, Imperfect Information, Sequential Games, Deception
- Network Security - Attack Graphs, Intrusion Detection, Honeypots
- Artificial Intelligence - Decision Making Under Uncertainty, State Space Search, Planning, Machine Learning
Selected research projects
- Jan 2018 - Dec 2020: Principal Investigator, Online Methods for Solving Imperfect Information Games, Czech Science Foundation
- Oct 2013 - Sep 2015: Principal Investigator, Optimizing Heterogeneous Intrusion Detection System Against Rational Adversary, Office of Naval Research Global
- 2012 - 2014 Team Member on projects form czech government and US defense agencies
Advancements in digital technology are a keystone of our modern lives. However, these advancements do not come without risks to our security. With more devices connected to the internet and more devices per user, there is a major increase in the data being collected, transported, and stored.
Meet the winner of the AIC 2020 Student Paper Award and explore the AI research of all our bright young talents who made it to the finals!
Closing remarks for our discussion on the use of AI in art with the panelists Garrett Lynch IRL, Paul Mouginot and Iskra Velitchkova. Includes a list of sources for further reading and creative experimenting with AI algorithms.